Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, March 07, 2008

Working Day



My morning walk is normally very beautiful, as you can see, it was lovely this morning just pouring with rain - freezing cold and sideways!
But it is part of the utter luxury of homeworking - that the day goes;
8am - School Run and dog walking.
9am - At desk starting work.
3.30pm - Finish work and go to the Gym

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so much more beautiful than my morning walk...through Kentish Town!

Mr Gaskins Curiosity Emporium said...

I get up, go down the garden and feed the chickens, collect the eggs and avoid my better half who 'doesn't do mornings' and then have to be careful to be quiet in the car on the way in to work (our offices are across the road from each other).
The view over the fields at the end of my garden is nice, only spoilt by the farmer building a pile of something to burn and covering it with grotty plastic sheets.

Frobisher said...

Err . . . you forgot to mention your 3 hours lunch break

Tickersoid said...

How simple your life has become.

I've stopped going to the gym and am now loosing weight due to a change of work pattern.

If it rains, I don't go out.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013