Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break!

My parents are coming to stay for 3 weeks.

The AB is nicking off to France on a school trip for 10 days of this.

The TB is stressed at the mere thought of it so there may be a divorce - alternativley there may be a lot of long walks.

There will almost certainly be a blogging hiatus!

5 comments:

BEAST said...

I would be having a complete mental breakdown at the thought of having Ma and Pa Beasty to stay for 3 weeks.
I love em to death
But there are limits

Tickersoid said...

3 weeks! Are they buying a new house?

Unknown said...

3 weeks? I don't think I could cope with my parents staying for more than 3 days, much as I love them! Good luck - and if all else fails, keep a few bottles of wine stashed away!

BEAST said...

Howsit going Lippy ?????

Andrea said...

Ooh dear I've been spammed!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013