Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, January 14, 2008

Kingdom

Oh heavens, I hear you cry, not more inane whittering about Stephen Fry. But we have to talk about Kingdom gentle readers, for you are not going to find a more intelligent, learned and kindly East Anglian solicitor outside the pages of this blog.

Although I must say his case load is very boring, and on the fees he is earning from advising the WI on buying a light house he isn't going to be able to afford to run a Bentley convertable for very much longer now is he?

But it is mental cocoa for a Sunday night and it does speed along the ironing in a helpful manner - for which , Mr Kingdom, I thank you. I am however hopeful that now your wicked, swindling brother has returned from the dead things might get a lot more interesting. And I'm also hoping that , in the interests of artistic verisimilitude naturally - that given the swindling brothers antics your practice is subject to the intervention of the Law Society and that darling Simon is struck off the register!

4 comments:

BEAST said...

blimey what program is it on , I havent seen it yet...

Andrea said...

It's on ITV 1 Beastie - you know common people's channel, I had a secretary once who wouldn't let her kids watch ITV because it was common!

Tickersoid said...

I haven't seen it yet either. I really ought, instead of watching people on motorcycles and skateboards, with insufficient protective clothing, injuring themselves.

BEAST said...

Lippy , when I was a kid , a friend of mine wasnt allowed to watch itv iether .... for much the same reason.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013