Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Coughing!

Today is going to be spent under a duvet watching DVD's and swilling down echinacea and vitamin C whilst putting due faith in the placebo effect.

One of the many problems with being a grown up is that if I really want chicken soup and brioche toast I am going to have to make them!..boo!

4 comments:

BEAST said...

Awwwww , I hope you feel better soon . You need to get the familly better trained

Unknown said...

If you receive an envelope containing a reddish, curled strand of hair, place it into a cup of boiling water and drink it down. It's like snake-oil.

Frobisher said...

For goodness sake get and stop feeling so sorry for yourself, I'm far too busy to be ill. Keep yourself working and you'll soon forget about this sniffle.

Andrea said...

I knew this... Frobisher is actually my mother who is living a double life as a gay man on the south coast of England.

Champ - you know funnily enough, thanks for the pube and everything- but I'm suddenly feeling an awful lot better.

And Beast - you're lovely!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013