Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Waves"

Heaven's last post 2009!
.
And apparently I was even missed.

What's happened, well some blog people have become real life mates. Which is lovely.

Still lawyering, still married, child grown bigger, new horse.

Anyway to break myself back in gently. Things I like; Horses, my Jack Russell terrier but not necessarily other peoples, chocolate, raspberries, raspberries and chocolate together, coffee, my nespresso machine, facebook, Lewis, books by Henning Mankell, Holkham Beach, Fit Flops, my blackberry, clean ironed sheets with a bit of starch,white walls with paintings on them, London, my house, the Law Society Library, the smell of bookshops....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013