Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh dear dear dear

Oh dear, I've horribly neglected my poor blog and have taken to twittering like a duck to water. It requires so much less effort to put together one sentenance than a whole , hopefully cohnerent paragraph for a blog. It also panders shamelessly to my borderline ADHD personality! I will do better.

A shamelessly lazy Sunday here - no guests, not much dog walking in evidence and no one but the AB has cooked anything since breakfast. She made chocolate fairy cakes with sugar sprinkles and I've eaten three!!!!

I've played a little badminton ,read the newspaper (nothing so taxing as a book!) and tried to write a bit.....the dismal ongoing saga of my attempts at writing a detective story is not something I shall bore you with. Suffice to say I am writing words - I am not troubling myself at the moment with trifles such as the appropriateness or relevance to the plot of the words that are being written!

3 comments:

Nicey said...

MMm Wondered where you had gone, glad that your back
Laters
Nicey

Unknown said...

Twitter is taking over! Because you and Coquette are on my list of friends I keep forgetting to read blogs, or post! Good to hear you're well though!! x

Nicey said...

Lippy,

Your dropping off the radar hun, get a grip !
Hope all is ok
Laters

Nicey

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013