Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yoga ...OMG

And the next commandment is this....you shall not skip yoga class from February until May and expect your hamstrings to be more than 1/2 and inch long!

Ow ow and ow! Did my first yoga class for almost 3 months yesterday, and due to sporadic yoga practice and much horseriding my hamstrings are now a stretch free zone. God have I got some work to do if I don't want to be asking someone else to paint my toe nails sooner rather than later. Crap!

Off to middle sister's for the weekend (the nurse) and she has big plans apparently - including a spot of caneoing on the Wye. Cross your fingers for good weather as she will press on regardless!

Will be lovely to see her though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so much braver than me. I've not been back to my yoga class, I'm just not bendy enough and everyone was amazing!

Anonymous said...

Lippy, I think you should indulge and let someone else lacquer your toenails. A pedicure is a heavenly treat.

As for yoga, I haven't returned simply because I'm afraid the size of my bum would take up too much room, keeping keen practitioners out.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013